So as many of my Facebook, reddit, and IRC friends know, I’ve recently become obsessed with nail polish. I unofficially have over 100 polishes now! I say “unofficially” because I refuse to count them at this point, because to count them means to know definitively that I have over 100 nail polishes which would simply serve to prove that I have a problem.
Well, I’ve started a blog for my obsession, so I think it’s safe to say that I have a problem! Ok, fine, excuse my while I go count my nail polishes. You stay there, I’ll be right back. Promise!
Ok, I’m back! I counted. I have 128 different nail polishes. As of today. I am expecting more soon 😀 Let’s check out the breakdown.
- 7 quick-dry nail pens
- 15 blacks, greys, whites, and metals (gold and silver)
- 7 nail art polishes
- 9 pinks
- 7 reds
- 1 orange
- 7 greens
- 10 blues (1 which I made myself)
- 9 purples (2 which I made myself)
- 3 neutral/browns
- 8 duochromes
- 2 full rainbow sets (one set of 6, one set of 8)
- 18 glitter/flakie polishes
- 1 glow in the dark
- 1 crackle
- 2 different topcoats
- 1 matte finish topcoat
- 1 basecoat
- a set of 7 (so far) colors I’ve mixed up myself inspired by the Lord of the Rings
- a nail polish rack I designed and built entirely on my own
- and 10 colors I didn’t count because I’m trying to swap them with people to get new colors
*Gets up on a pedestal* Hi, I’m Kyoti, and I’m a polish addict! And proud of it!!! 🙂 And welcome to my world.